Choose File < New.
You can choose any size image you like, or any background color.
For this example we used these settings:
Background Color: White
Once you've filled in the settings you want, click OK.
Create a Circle
1. On the Materials Palette, choose Black for your Foreground color, and turn off the Background color (NULL).
2. From the Tools Toolbar on the left,
click the arrow next to the Preset Shapes Tool and choose Ellipse Tool.
3. On the Tool Options Palette at the top of the screen,
click the Circle under Mode.
4. Now click on your image, and drag until you get a good-sized circle.
It doesn't matter how big or small.
1. Choose Objects
2. Convert to Path from the menu at the top of the screen.
1. Now select the Pen Tool from the Tools Toolbar
2. Right-click on the vector circle.
3. From the context menu that opens choose Edit
4. Reverse Path.
1. From the Tools Toolbar select the Text Tool.
2. On the Tool Options Palette, we're going to set the Offset.
You might need to click the arrow to the right of the Line Style to display the Offset settings.
The Offset controls how close your text is to the line.
If you want your text inside the circle you'll use a positive number.
If you want it outside the circle choose a negative number.
When you're complete a project or scrapbook layout, you can set this number to suit your design.
For this example we set the Offset to 0.
3. On the Tool Options Palette you can select your Font and Font size.
4. Position your cursor approximately where you want the text centered on your path and position the cursor over the line of your circle until your cursor turns into a sideways T with a curved line under it.
5. When you're ready, left click on the circle's line, you can start typing now or change your font colors
2. Type your text
Hide the Circle
If you like, you can get rid of the path that you placed your text on.
4. On the Layers Palette, click the [down arrow] next to the Vector 1 layer to view the layers
3. Then click the layer visibility toggle (the eye) next to the New Ellipse.
4. Then click the [down arrow] next to the Vector 1 layer to close the layers
To move your text
1. Select your Move Tool
2. Move your text wherever you want on your tag
There you go! Reverse text on a path! Congrats, I hope this tut was easy enough to follow ♥