You can click on pictures to make them bigger to see :)
1. Make sure you have your mask open in psp
2. While your background layer is active in palette, go to Layers < New Mask Layer < From Image,
or you may add mask layer this way:
2. While your background layer is active in palette, at bottom of palette select New Mask Layer < From Image
3. Find your mask you are using in drop down menu, Source luminance is selected and Invert mask data is checked (sometimes depending on the mask, you may have to uncheck this box), OK
3. In pallette layer you should have 3 layers now: Group-Raster 1, Mask-Raster 1 and Raster 1
(The top is the final product, Middle is mask and bottom is your background) On Group-Raster 1 right click, Merge, Merge Group.
Once merged you can move your mask anywhere you want to on your tag.
Thats it!! Woohoo for you!