Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Update to my tou's for my kits

In my Terms of Use, the first thing it states is this :
All Dezignz By Vi items are for personal use only. 
No commercial use is allowed under ANY circumstances.

Update is this:
You are NOT ALLOWED to use any items in my kits, or the whole kit in general, in any way with which profit may be gained..
*** Example: Making tags or timeline sets for people for monetary gain ***
This means you can use my kits to make tags or timeline/forum sets for free or for your own personal use, but can NOT use my kits or items from my kits
to make things for other people with which you charge any kind of fee in any way, whether it be by monetary gain or by offering up a trade or a service.
♥♥ Thank you for your continued support ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment